• Thread starter Dumbo
  • Start date
  • Replies 57
  • Views 6K

Discuss I'm no Liverpool fan . in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Well they best buck their ideas up because of the four teams in the the play offs Leeds set of results are the worst over the last 4 games

You're right there Andy, hit a real bad patch against teams we should have beaten and gone up automatically. The table doesn't lie and we finished where we did because of the points we accumulated over 46 games. Hopefully we can do it but play-offs are not our thing.

Boggs

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I will be very surprised if Villa don’t go up this time, they are looking very good at the minute.

I will be happy to see Dean Smith in the Premiership, that’s coming from a Brentford fan.

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I will be very surprised if Villa don’t go up this time, they are looking very good at the minute.

I will be happy to see Dean Smith in the Premiership, that’s coming from a Brentford fan.

Smiths players seem to like taking their anger out on Leeds players.

1) Sergi Canos headbutting Alioski
2) Hourahanne assault on Klich using Olympic diver Grealish as cover

No punishment for either

Bamford gets a 2 match ban for deceiving an official. I agree he should be banned its ridiculous what he did. Players are deceiving officials every match without punishment.

Not being funny but the EFL do not want Leeds out of the championship because of the money they generate for them, but I'm not saying they're corrupt or anything.

Reaction score
John I like to see another Yorkshire team in the premiership joining Chrissie's Wilder super Blades.Villa are the form team ,West Brom have the fire power ,Derby well there like the weather they change all the time, Leeds balls up when you drop Peacock- Farrell m8 & Patrick Bamford worst striker off the 4 team in the play offs ,your manager is class John ,& yes they where dirty Leeds in the 60s & 70s Cloughie hut the nail on the head when he was manager for 44days & told the players the medals they won were won by using the dark arts

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
John I like to see another Yorkshire team in the premiership joining Chrissie's Wilder super Blades.Villa are the form team ,West Brom have the fire power ,Derby well there like the weather they change all the time, Leeds balls up when you drop Peacock- Farrell m8 & Patrick Bamford worst striker off the 4 team in the play offs ,your manager is class John ,& yes they where dirty Leeds in the 60s & 70s Cloughie hut the nail on the head when he was manager for 44days & told the players the medals they won were won by using the dark arts

It was only Cloughs opinion, not a fact.

Agreed Villa are in-form team but we made them look ordinary. Our problem has been putting the ball in the net. We create so many chances but the conversion rate is abysmal. If Bamford had of scored half of his attempts we wouldn't be worrying about play-offs. It's all 'ifs and buts' though. Having Roofe out as well hasn't helped matters

Reaction score
Alioski is a big miss , he's like a wasp small agile & bloody annoying ,worked with some good lads from Leeds over the years so yes I would like to see them up but unfortunately I can't see it & that's only because if there lack of goals in the team

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Just when you think it couldn’t happen again

Reply to I'm no Liverpool fan . in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Midland Commercial
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks