Search the forum,

Discuss Hi From all here at Amazing Products in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

A

AmazingProducts

As a new member we would like to take this oppertunity to say hi to the community of Tilers Forums.

A

AmazingProducts

Thanks Diamond Pool

Would anyone like to use and abuse any of our products as we know they go the distance, Hense why we would like your guys feedback as youz would know best right.

Amazing Products.

See our products in action on you tube.

Google search - the amazing tile and glass cutter youtube.
And its the first link

We really would like all your feedback
Many Thanks

cam_low

TF
Reaction score
Looked at the video. Now we all know that wasn't a porcelain tile you were cutting, which is really the only place I could find use for these to cut round a pan but then again, I'd just take it out!!

A

AmazingProducts

Cam_low your right there this cutter may struggle with porcelain, It does cut some Porcelain tiles but like you say it would struggle with some too. Have you seen the other vids on our channel as we have loads of different cutting tools.

Many thanks aswell for taking the time and having a look.

Kind Regards

Reply to Hi From all here at Amazing Products in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, I’m new to the tiling scene. As a camp ranger I take care of a property in Massachusetts...
Replies
Views
L
I would like some advise. We booked a tiler for a new build with quite a lot of work to be done...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I'm really hoping you all can help as I am at my wits end. We have hired...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen