Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss help needed on cutting glass tile in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

C

CLAYS TILES

help needed on cutting glass tile

hi all, i've been working long hours on my other kob just lately & i've not been able to post on here for a while so i hope i've not missed out on too much!!!:mad2:

i've just done a quote in which they want a glass / mirror tile border!
my question to you all is how is the best way to cut them ?
so far i've never done these tiles yet!
ALL HELP gladly welcome & very much appreciated!
:grouphug:

D

DHTiling

hi mate...have a look at this it will make things clearer for you.....

[DLMURL]http://www.aboutglasstile.com/en/installation/cutting.php[/DLMURL]

+

good luck...........

Last edited by a moderator:
C

CLAYS TILES

cheers dave i'll look now!:yes:
----
nice one dave, thats helped me out big time!
i'm doing the job over this weekend so i'll let you know how i get on:whatchutalkingabout

Last edited by a moderator:
D

DHTiling

no probs mate..post us some pics in the gallery..i like to see glass installations..

Reply to help needed on cutting glass tile in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowpaul22
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks