Discuss hello in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

Multispacer

just to say hi to everyone i have made a few posts asking for all your advice on my new product... i hope you accept my posts in good faith and i look forward to hearing all your points of views...
Regards
Steve Symington

S

Smiths

Multispacer said:
just to say hi to everyone i have made a few posts asking for all your advice on my new product... i hope you accept my posts in good faith and i look forward to hearing all your points of views...
Regards
Steve Symington
In 4 fecking forums...:mad:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey, welcome to the Tilers Forums :)

I'm sure posting in more than one forum for advice isn't law-breaking material :)

M

Multispacer

Thank you Admin I have just posted in the tiling related forums and i appreciate your support Thank You Steve

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Multi, please feel free to mention your site but don't post the same thing in more than one forum.

Reply to hello in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello I'm new to tiling my first flooring job it's 42sqm in 600x 200 floor tiles (wood effect)...
Replies
Views
Hi - looking for a bit of advice if anyone has experienced this. Hands up I am completely...
Replies
Views
G
Hope you are well, We are a new supplier for sealant operating in the central London. As of...
Replies
Views
Gurjeevan
G
Hi everyone. I'm really hoping you all can help as I am at my wits end. We have hired...
Replies
Views
Hello, first post, asking about career change and possible entry route into the industry. I know...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay