Discuss Green star gravel …………. in the America area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Reaction score
Hi all, anyone finding bits of gravel in green star? Been going on a few years now spoken to Topps who got in touch with Bal but no joy
IMG_1611.jpeg

Reaction score
Have thought about switching trouble is it ticks all the boxes- easy spread, holds well, open time & price. What ever happened to Bal-Wall 🤣🤣🤣👍🏻

Dave

TF
Staff member
Arms
Esteemed
Reaction score
Have thought about switching trouble is it ticks all the boxes- easy spread, holds well, open time & price. What ever happened to Bal-Wall 🤣🤣🤣👍🏻
Remember back in the early 90’s a comp i was subbing too had a batch of granfix tubbed adhesive and the adhesive pellets were still hard in the bucket lol. Rep sorted it. Have you pestered the bal rep.

Reaction score
Remember back in the early 90’s a comp i was subbing too had a batch of granfix tubbed adhesive and the adhesive pellets were still hard in the bucket lol. Rep sorted it. Have you pestered the bal rep.
Kieron is the Bal rep gave him a bag full of bits , haven’t heard anything yet. Been a few months now

Reply to Green star gravel …………. in the America area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks