Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Good Angle Grinder Blade For Cutting Porcelain Tile in the DIY Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

EdMac

TF
Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
Just wondering what I should expect to pay for a good blade to cut porcelain tiles? It'll be a 4.5" blade to fit my grinder.

The guy in one of the local tile shops showed me a £30 blade he "sells to all the professional tilers." I've seen a diamond edged blade in toolstation for £3. But I know you get what you pay for - there must be an upper limit where there's no value add it's just extra cost.

Can someone recommend a good blade that will be available in a local retailer - screwfix / toolstation etc.? (my tiles are 59x59 porcelain and from memory either 9mm or 12mm thick)

Also they tend to be thin blades are they typically mounted with a backing plate?

Reply to Good Angle Grinder Blade For Cutting Porcelain Tile in the DIY Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock