Discuss External Floor Tile for Concrete in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

J

jim1421

Hi everyone

I'm looking to tile an open garden patio with some tiles, preferably with a finish with which does not slip and will be tough for garden use and furniture. What tile should I go for? Area is about 10 sqm, Location in London.

All advice greatly appreciated

thanks

Jim

W

White Room

A porcelain and check at your local supplier and see what they have in the non slip department...

S

Stef

& make sure they are frost proof.
Had a customer who purchased tiles for a front door step & they had told her they would be ok, they weren't suitable..

Reply to External Floor Tile for Concrete in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, I'm looking to tile the entirety of our small patio area with either brick slips or...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I’ve a fairly basic question I thinks, hope someone can help me out with. I’m...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know how I can get hold of some discontinued Seramiksan Teos Black 33 x 33 tiles. I...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay