Search the forum,

Discuss Dry Mapei Grout Removal From Textured Porceiain Wall Tiles in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Lithofin BOB

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
As above , our alkali cleaner is lithofin intensive cleaner, which can break down polymer in cases. Grimex mention above ,I think is an alkali this may do if you have some.

Again dilute , pad on with pad, let the product work 10-12 min , scrub every min , rinse

Got ant photos of this contamination

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi

I have just grouted my newly fitted ABK Reworks Multi Beige 600x300 Porcelain wall tiles with Mapei Ultracolour beige grout.

The tiles are textured matt to look like natural stone. The problem is the grout has ended up going into the surface undulations and I have been unable to clean it out fully before it has dried.

What can I use (products and techniques) to remove the dried in grout as it looks really messy and obvious?

Thanks.
Did you manage to sort this problem out?

Reply to Dry Mapei Grout Removal From Textured Porceiain Wall Tiles in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen