Search the forum,

Discuss Don't desert your mates and leave your car! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

I

Ian

Found this pic whilst looking through the camera, had a few drinks round a mates house the night before our wedding last year, one of the lads rudely left early to go drinking in town. When he returned to collect his car in the morning, this is what he saw,

View attachment 33597

S

ScottG13

ha haaa, I find it bad enough when I wake up the morning after leaving the car somewhere the night before. Takes me a while to remember where I left it. ha haaaa bet his face was a picture. fully deserved though

I

Ian

It took 4 of us to lift it! We were quite considerate and put some carpet underlay down on the drive before we rolled it over! I videoed us rolling it back over in the morning but it's on my phone and I haven't got a clue how to upload it! We had to use the back door Daz!!!!!

M

Mike

nice one bri, when i was a young lad i worked in the local fish factory and while one of the drivers were out collecting fish one of the older lads picked up his mini clubman with a forklift and put it on the flat roof of the factory, his face was a picture when he returned!

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Don't desert your mates and leave your car! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen