Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Don't desert your mates and leave your car! in the America area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

I

Ian

Found this pic whilst looking through the camera, had a few drinks round a mates house the night before our wedding last year, one of the lads rudely left early to go drinking in town. When he returned to collect his car in the morning, this is what he saw,

View attachment 33597

S

ScottG13

ha haaa, I find it bad enough when I wake up the morning after leaving the car somewhere the night before. Takes me a while to remember where I left it. ha haaaa bet his face was a picture. fully deserved though

I

Ian

It took 4 of us to lift it! We were quite considerate and put some carpet underlay down on the drive before we rolled it over! I videoed us rolling it back over in the morning but it's on my phone and I haven't got a clue how to upload it! We had to use the back door Daz!!!!!

M

Mike

nice one bri, when i was a young lad i worked in the local fish factory and while one of the drivers were out collecting fish one of the older lads picked up his mini clubman with a forklift and put it on the flat roof of the factory, his face was a picture when he returned!

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Tabby Cranks

Many year ago a friend of mine had a old Datsun. You used to be able to lift if up at the back, then wheel it like a wheelbarrow. We never got tired of moving his car. :lol:

Reply to Don't desert your mates and leave your car! in the America area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks