Currently reading:
curved diamond blades

Search the forum,

Discuss curved diamond blades in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

i bought one and i managed to cut out a toilet waste hole with it,it wasnt as perfect as having the appropriate size hole cutter,and it did cut a nice curve around a quadrant shower,if your going to buy,go for the marcrist with the bit that fits in your drill to smooth and enlarge cut outs,regards darren.

thats how i justify buying my tools rich,(making life easier)i also cant stand doing something and not having the appropriate tool,dont like to improvise,allthough sometimes have to,rubi and festool,tiling and carpentry tools at the top end eats your money,i can see the light at the end of the tunnel,allthough my missus cant lol,why couldnt i have been a bricklayer,plasterer or painter,treat yourself to one alan m,as it worked well for me,regards darren.

Reply to curved diamond blades in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you have shower leakage that goes downstairs leading to either your main floor or basement? Read this blog...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.