Discuss Cracked grout next to bathtub( Photo included) in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

M

marioscs

Attachments

• IMG_20121017_010820.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 66
Last edited by a moderator:
W

White Room

Hi and welcome......looks like it may lift off quite easily, if it does clean the tiles and re-stick.

M

marioscs

Ok thanks for the answers.It may seem ready to fell off but its pretty stabilized.It barely can be moved if i apply pressure and only on the edge?I dont think i can get if off easy.If i clean the grout and apply some new will it be ok?

W

White Room

You can only but try and see how it goes, try using a good grout that may allow you some flexibility.

G

Gazzer

I hate to say it but I would be inclined to cover the edges with some plastic L shaped trim. Regrouting may work but will not hide the tile edge.

M

marioscs

Ok i will try to regrout it and i will post pictures again.Also i will renovate the bathroom soon there are other problems also but i want a fix until then so that it doesnt look so ugly.

M

marioscs

Ok here is what it looks like after regrouting.What do you think?And after how long should i apply silicone?Thanks a lot for the help.

Reply to Cracked grout next to bathtub( Photo included) in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks