Discuss Can anyone recognise this old tile please? in the UK Tiling Forum | Tile Advice Forum area at TilersForums.com

Reaction score
Total long shot of course but owner needs only one tile for a very exposed position and can’t afford to replace entire floor. Thanks in advance Can anyone recognise this old tile please? | TilersForums.com Filename: {userid}

Reply to Can anyone recognise this old tile please? in the UK Tiling Forum | Tile Advice Forum area at TilersForums.com

Similar threads

You can also fix 6mm to a solid masonry using 3 lines of grab adhesive and a minimum of 9 screws. 9.5mm Gyproc...
Replies
Views
I'm not really sure how to take a picture of it to be honest. Do any of these help? I don't have a 6ft straight...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi Everyone! New to tiling so probably the easiest questions you’ll be asked but… I have a downstairs toilet and...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm part re-tiling/plastering a bathroom, which as the pictures show, has masonary to one wall above the...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, I've taken on the task of tiling my own kitchen, and before I wreck everything and regret it I thought...
Replies
Views

Latest Post

Thanks for visiting TilersForums.com, formerly known as TilersForums.co.uk.

Search Forum