I'm Looking For This Tile British Ceramic Tiles - TilersForums.com

Search the forum,

Discuss British Ceramic Tiles in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com.

D

Deleted member 51922

Hi Guys. I’m looking for just a couple of plain, gloss white tiles 245mm x 330 to replace a couple of tiles after fitting a new shower in a cubicle. British Ceramic tiles went into administration on 30th January this year so I’m hopeful that there may be a few around still.
Mike

D

Deleted member 51922

Thanks Andy. I’ve spent about 4 hours trolling through EBay. Haven’t found them yet,

Reaction score
Hi guys I’m looking for 3 boxes of bct hd insignia grey wall tiles ,,,I was in the middle of doing bathroom and awaiting more tiles when they went into admin, would anyone know who purchased all the stock, I’ve trawled ebay but nothing ,,thanks nichola

Reply to British Ceramic Tiles in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen