Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Bathstore gone into Administration. in the Tiling Advice | Tile Forum area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

T

Time's Ran Out

Please checkout the following advertisement.
Just seen this on social media site!

OP
D

Dumbo

I dont think its a bad thing . Its all about the maths , cutting your own throat to try and be cheaper than the next guy isn't a good business model , eventually you run out of blood.

OP
T

Time's Ran Out

Today it said they were saved by Homebase!!
Only 44 outlets have been bought along with the name Bathstore and 150+ are still to close.
Homebase was sold to a finance company last year for £1 and they plan to open Bathstore in what’s left of Homebase stores ...... doesn’t sound too promising if you ask me.

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Feel sorry for any job losses but personally feel 'good riddance' - means I'm not spending extra time and money fitting crappy products.

OP
D

Dumbo

Feel sorry for any job losses but personally feel 'good riddance' - means I'm not spending extra time and money fitting crappy products.
Also cheap products devalue tradesmen as customers think they have spent 75 percent of what they think the job is worth .

Reply to Bathstore gone into Administration. in the Tiling Advice | Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock