Search the forum,

Discuss Bal white star used in error on floor! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

Perry

By mistake.. oh ffs where oh where!!!! do you guys come from ...
reaction.gif
Dave have you ever considered social work ?

G

garybadger

Who told you that you can use tubbed adhesive on a floor in the 1st place and how can you lay the whole floor before realising this mistake?
Absolutely crazy.

P

Protilers

I have to say that Bal white star is NOT SUITABLE for floors.....mainly because of the "dispersion" and drying times............that said......here is a video about WHITE STAR VS SPF.......

I am not suggesting for 1 minute that you have gone about it the right way..........you have not.......but.........after you have pulled it all up and used a SPF or a 2 part......watch this...........

[video=youtube_share;DXbgXfKeEZU]http://youtu.be/DXbgXfKeEZU[/video]

and then watch this:

[video=youtube_share;cb3rhE--TwA]http://youtu.be/cb3rhE--TwA[/video]

White star IMO is amazing...but.....it is a dispesion adhesive.....and is only suitable for small/medium size format WALL tiles...........that said,

Its really good gear for the job intended by BAL..........

Lee

I

ifindoubtgrout

dont be to hard on the lad he ovbiously not a tiler, he been lead to belive tilling is easy which it is once you have serverd your time.

Reply to Bal white star used in error on floor! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen