Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Argument With Tiler in the Tiling Advice | Tile Forum area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

OP
O

Old Mod

Please checkout the following advertisement.
Haha, the tiler I employed wouldn't have done any prep, I had to tell him what to do and how long to leave the applied product.
Not saying all tilers are the same.
But must be my luck, I hired two different tilers.
First one should have been in a western film the second who was hired to rectify the first tilers work was slightly better but finishing touches were lacking in quality.
Well I'm glad u have a sense of humour! :rolleyes:
I bet now u'll ask for references or want to see previous work!
Otherwise this is where u'll find urself again! :)

OP
M

Makaveli

Whilst the work does look shocking, and this so called Tilers attitude even more so. Nobody in here can deny that We get customers that are equally iffy.
Customers always right? lol :)

CJ

TF
Arms
Reaction score
image.jpeg

Not saying you are.....but some are.

OP
T

Time's Ran Out

I've been tile for X number of years and I've never had a customer tell me how to do the job! ;)
Especially when they are experts having done a job once before.
However the photos don't lie its pretty bad, but it reads as though no trade would satisfy.

OP
B

bcd-87

I've been tile for X number of years and I've never had a customer tell me how to do the job! ;)
Especially when they are experts having done a job once before.
However the photos don't lie its pretty bad, but it reads as though no trade would satisfy.

John you sound like my kind of guy :heartpulse:

OP
M

Mr Tiler

By the look of the pics the poor chap couldnt even get his joints straight so god help him on a 45 that is bad work and ÂŁ60 to pull up tiles is letting him off!

OP
O

Old Mod

First time on Tilers forum I've had kisses on the bottom or am I reading this out of context!
That's cos he don't know u john! :rolleyes: Hahaha
Hope you're well mate!
Oh and if u haven't already, u've got until spring to arrange those heathers! :)

Reply to Argument With Tiler in the Tiling Advice | Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
sj1709
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock