Search the forum,

Discuss Advice On Whether This Tiling Is Acceptable? in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Only had them as main wall tile, there were good reviews about them on B@Q I looked before I brought them, yes no excuse for crap job.
I would take the reviews on b&q Web site with a pinch of salt......There a budget tile, very sizey with a thin glaze prone to chipping when trying to cut them....There are ways round that which is why I said there's no excuse for fitting chipped tiles....However your not going to get the abu dhabi 5 star hotel bathroom look !!!

I would be surprised if all this person did was tiling...looks to me like someone that has done some tiling but is way out of his depth with a large tile, difficult to cut and a mosaic boarder...

Reply to Advice On Whether This Tiling Is Acceptable? in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen