Search the forum,

Discuss Advice On Whether This Tiling Is Acceptable? in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

Tracie lincoln

Just out of interest, who recommended him? Had you seen some of his other work before you employed him?
His wife recommend him, she talked about him doing good work, also he tiled a friends bathroom and kitchen and she was happy with the work, however I only saw pictures from his website and all pics looked good

T

Tracie lincoln

Gutting when things like this happen. Even if you can get it fully rectified, I can't see your friendship being the same again.
:-( sadly yes I can't see our friendship ever being the same now.

peteablard

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Trust a trader and other similar sites are a complete waste of time and offer no guarantee of a decent job. Unfortunately people don't realise this until its too late. Would be interested to know if he sees this!!

T

Tracie lincoln

Trust a trader and other similar sites are a complete waste of time and offer no guarantee of a decent job. Unfortunately people don't realise this until its too late. Would be interested to know if he sees this!!
Hope he does see it! , someone asked if I wud name him! I want to very much but this wud hurt his wife (don't care if it hurts him!) so all I can say is I live in Biggleswade Bedfordshire and so does.........

S

Spare Tool

Very true, they ring me up nearly every week asking if id like to be on there site.."we only have high class professionals on our site" how do they know if your any good, might have only been tiling a week, they don't come out and see your work, just want you to set up a direct debit..

S

StevieBoy

At least he mitred the corners of the trim I'll give him that.

Not good really, definitely would hold back payment until sorted for sure.

Reply to Advice On Whether This Tiling Is Acceptable? in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen