Discuss 4inch hole cutter in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

speno

hi all. could anyone tell me if u can buy a 4inch hole cutter for cutting the tile to fit snug around the soil pipe? not one you extend to size i d prefer a permanant bit

D

doug boardley

I have one speno, slightly bigger bore than 4", it's that good the spindle is wearing out before the diamonds, it's done at least 100 toilet wastes now (mainly porcelain) it cost me £25....., my local retailer couldn't shift it for £50! will try and find out the make (I hope this doesn't impinge on 365 drills tho')

S

speno

cheers doug. ive got the rubi set in red carry case but biggest cutter out of set is about 3 inch then parrot snip the extra inch have this feeling every time i have to do it:mad2: only heard of 365 by coming on here no one sells 4inch by me. thank god for tilers forum eh

P

Perry

cut a hole with a diamond wheel then a pair of nibblers that does it can get down to about 35mm :thumbsup:

D

Deleted member 1779

We do EVERY size but the large cores are diamond coated and ideal for soil stacks and for extract fans

125mm.jpg

Ignore the shop price.... Remember you get trade prices from us. Just contact us for the code.

fan.jpg

These diamond drills are superb for times when you need perfect holes in larger sizes and dont want to risk breaking tiles.

Reply to 4inch hole cutter in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Hello I wonder if anyone has of the attached tiles I could buy from them or something that is a...
Replies
Views
Lilygrace
L
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Marley