Search the forum,

Discuss 4 day course next month in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

charlie1

hi all,

i'm doing a 4 day course at NE tiling next month (16th), Cant wait. Is anyone else here going on the same course

I

IvegotsTILE

That was the date I was hoping to go but it was fully booked so I'm now going on the 23,tell me how you get on won't you.

C

charlie1

thanks for welcome dan,

i will let you all know how i get on next month. by all accounts its a great course, have spoken with darren and tracey over the phone and they sound like crack'n people.

Reply to 4 day course next month in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi everyone, With a kitchen renovation, Mrs choose the white mirror quartz floor tiles from a...
Replies
Views
Hi looking for advice laying these floor tiles. My bathroom is chipboard. I’m going to get...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have just had someone tile my front path but to me it looks a little odd, but no idea...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
I’m halfway through tiling a shower cubicle at home. First time doing any tiling. I’ve used...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen