Questions and tiling advice in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service - Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service > Find Old Out-of-Production Tile Makes and Suppliers. Find old tiles that aren't produced any longer. Often the original tile installer all over the country may leave a box of tiles under a bath or behind a panel in a room somewhere when constructing the building or room. It is when these get found, people will search for the name to sell them on. Use this forum to help aid that exchange..
Search the forum,
Normal Threads
S
Looking for Avenzo Arctic Fog Mosaic. 35sf
Replies
Views
Sunny
S
Hi,hope somebody can help locating one of these tiles. Original bought from Topps Tiles Crystal...
Replies
Views
J
Im looking for 12-15 Marmomix Grey formerly sold by Topps 20x60 Can anyone help?
Replies
Views
J
Hi I've been trying to locate a certain tile I had laid in my dining room ,its 600 x 600...
Replies
Views
C
I'm looking for Mohawk Persico porcelain tile in Saddlestone Brown (13"x13"). Please let me...
Replies
Views
Chad H
C
Been looking for a while and can’t seem to find them I’m assuming that they have been...
Replies
Views
I've attached a pic. They are 15 x 15 quarry tiles. Cream/beige in colour with a brown speckle...
Replies
Views
Time's Ran Out
T
P
I need about 6 tiles as my kitchen floor has had to come up because of a leak
Replies
Views
Pam Senior
P
Can any forum member identify this tile or know where I may be able to get 4 tiles. Cheers for...
Replies
Views
J
Hoping to find 1 box of Marazzi Imperial Slate black in 12"-I really only need about 8 but cant...
Replies
Views
James Sullivan
J
D
Does anyone recognise this grey-ish tile, might be an expensive brand as we saw them in a fairly...
Replies
Views
Unused Account 1
U
A
Im looking a box of perla stone bq03043
Replies
Views
A
Sorry put in the wrong size previously 600 X 300 REQUIRED
Replies
Views
I am attempting to find some Wtlyshire Bergomi Gloss Travertine Tiles 600 x 300 - 6 -10 requireded
Replies
Views
looking for EtiliSeramik 45 x 45cm floor tile toronto light biege
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen