Discuss Yay - proof Google are changing things in the Business Advice, Tilers Van Insurance etc area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
1000020112.jpg

Anybody else getting this anywhere? Or noticed any other changes (other than ads and bloody consent forms).

Kastar UK

Arms
Reaction score
Google ..trying to say my scrapper is a bladed item restricted under offensive weapons act , told them be alright turning up at a sword fight with a bloody scrapper , your not going to fare well

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Seen loads of examples of their Ads system changing in various countries on various roll-out test servers. I got a lot of error 500 in my Google Admin accounts and nearly rubbish myself thought we've got problems here. Thankfully it's all Google. Our traffic increases year on year and has done since it started. And those stats were fine so I thought it HAD to be Google.

If you use Google Search Console for your website, you may notice a couple of changes in there?

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score
\let's hope they sort everything out soon!

Reply to Yay - proof Google are changing things in the Business Advice, Tilers Van Insurance etc area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks