Discuss Who's making site friendly tools for the future? in the Tile Cutters area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

faceman

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Anyone know any great tools coming out that are battery operated and can be used on a building site. Angle grinders are the go to tool but it's becoming increasingly harder to get away with them on site. Obviously dust is our biggest issue and we should take it seriously but I've seen nothing like a battery powered wet saw. Makita make a new circular saw which has a water kit available which has the power of an angle grinder. Bought one but not at grips with it yet.

Dave

TF
Staff member
Arms
Esteemed
Reaction score
Dewalt had one built ( cutter ) , i tried it and was due to review one but then it got shelved for some reason and didn’t hear anything else. Tbh it was a cracking cutter as well.
If i recall correctly there is one on Utube but can’t recollect the make.

Reply to Who's making site friendly tools for the future? in the Tile Cutters area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks