Search the forum,

Discuss What you doing this weekend then Boys ?? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

G

Gazzer

I have just finished work and will be out tomorrow in the sunshine and country fresh air :thumbsup:

mz30

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Finished at 1pm working in the gaffers house some 900x250 planks from porcelanosa done the front room yesterday and prepped the other room today plus grouting, doing absolutely sod all tomorrow.

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
Reaction score
Having a much needed day off and the first in months. Im exhausted, so chilled out Saturday and then im hitting paperwork and quotes tomorrow.

radim

TF
Arms
Reaction score
cleaned up my van today. cabin only. no enough time to do back.
playing charity football match tmrw.

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Got leathered last night, house party at my mates, dancing to cheesy 80/90s music untill 4 this morning.
Just had a ruby and a few beers to feel human again :)

nybor62

TF
Reaction score
going out soon got home 2am this morn from truro , 42 hrs with no sleep, night mare of a job , wont take many tonight

I

Ian

Started on my garden today. First job is to build a wall, I thought it'd be easy, a bit like 3D tiling, turns out it's not quite the same! There's 1500 bricks to lay and I managed 135 today, gonna take a while!

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Started on my garden today. First job is to build a wall, I thought it'd be easy, a bit like 3D tiling, turns out it's not quite the same! There's 1500 bricks to lay and I managed 135 today, gonna take a while!

You have to put the grout in-between each brick as you go along Bri, rather than at the end!!

Reply to What you doing this weekend then Boys ?? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Morning Everyone! It is Easter this weekend and a lot of the kids are already off! Have you...
Replies
Views
Afternoon all, hope you are all having a good weekend. I am going to be tiling the splashback...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I'm really hoping you all can help as I am at my wits end. We have hired...
Replies
Views
Wall & Floor Tiler Queensland Australia Tile Right About the role Seeking a Wall & Floor Tiler...
Replies
Views
Hello: First time posting. Looks like a really good forum for Info. Here is my question: I'm...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen