Search the forum,

Discuss Wet and dry Vacuum in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

G

Gazzer

Has anyone bought a reasonable priced wet and dry vacuum cleaner? Has it stood the test of time?
I could do with something that wont break the bank ...lets say around £150 or is this being unreasonable ?

M

mikethetile

Hitachi do one thats also a dust collecter for your tools , it has the socket too so that it only runs when your tools running, nice bit of kit, mines about 4 yrs old and still running strong

Reaction score
:yikes:I've just paid £100 quids for that Vax one:thumbsdown:

And I thought I had got a good deal at that as it had been £150 in the local tool shop:incazzato: Great vac Neale and it was recommended by a builder that I work for - he's had it's predecessor for a good ten years:thumbsup:

G

Gazzer

:yikes:I've just paid £100 quids for that Vax one:thumbsdown:

And I thought I had got a good deal at that as it had been £150 in the local tool shop:incazzato: Great vac Neale and it was recommended by a builder that I work for - he's had it's predecessor for a good ten years:thumbsup:

Theres a lot of low prices around but al out of stock :thumbsdown:

S

simhopper

Tried Karcher for wet and dry vacs, Very poor in quality and pic up

Makita do a wet and dry vac thats resonable

We now have a henry for dry , Probably the best hoover you can get and pick-up is fantastic no matter how much dust/dirt/rubble you put in it

D

DHTiling

Main question is... What is it too be used for..?.. general house duties or work and stone cleaning..like picking up wet waste from cleaning stone floors etc.

G

Gazzer

Main question is... What is it too be used for..?.. general house duties or work and stone cleaning..like picking up wet waste from cleaning stone floors etc.

Mainly the later but if i can clean the carpet all the better.

D

DHTiling

You will need one that has suitable filters for cleaning slurry sometimes.... The normal workshop type might not be suitable...always best to ask before you buy.

S

Scott

Dewalt do a good one, heard good reports from a supplier about them but then i guess they would say that :/

Bit more than the £150, come in about £180

Reply to Wet and dry Vacuum in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, I've been at a stall in my bathroom reno most of this year mainly due to work...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen