Search the forum,

Discuss Wet and dry Vacuum in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

G

Gazzer

Has anyone bought a reasonable priced wet and dry vacuum cleaner? Has it stood the test of time?
I could do with something that wont break the bank ...lets say around £150 or is this being unreasonable ?

M

mikethetile

Hitachi do one thats also a dust collecter for your tools , it has the socket too so that it only runs when your tools running, nice bit of kit, mines about 4 yrs old and still running strong

Reaction score
:yikes:I've just paid £100 quids for that Vax one:thumbsdown:

And I thought I had got a good deal at that as it had been £150 in the local tool shop:incazzato: Great vac Neale and it was recommended by a builder that I work for - he's had it's predecessor for a good ten years:thumbsup:

G

Gazzer

:yikes:I've just paid £100 quids for that Vax one:thumbsdown:

And I thought I had got a good deal at that as it had been £150 in the local tool shop:incazzato: Great vac Neale and it was recommended by a builder that I work for - he's had it's predecessor for a good ten years:thumbsup:

Theres a lot of low prices around but al out of stock :thumbsdown:

S

simhopper

Tried Karcher for wet and dry vacs, Very poor in quality and pic up

Makita do a wet and dry vac thats resonable

We now have a henry for dry , Probably the best hoover you can get and pick-up is fantastic no matter how much dust/dirt/rubble you put in it

Reply to Wet and dry Vacuum in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen