Discuss wall repairs in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

Paul72

Hi all, tiling a wall next week and am doing some prep tom. when client took old tiles off little patches of plaster came with them, i'd say about 5mm deep. Want would you recommend i filled them with that would work best with adhesive? Was told on course just to mix a little rapid set and use that.
Thanks for any help or advise.

G

GazTech

Rapid set will be fine.... but prime the damage first

Last edited by a moderator:
M

MICK the Tiler

Thanks chaps, that was fast!!
Its my first 'real' job and am bricking myself :grin:

Just take your time relax, don't think of how long it will take or how much money you THINK you'll make. Do a first class job, and the work ball will keep on rollin' :thumbsup:

Bset of luck.

M

medlar

Just take your time relax, don't think of how long it will take or how much money you THINK you'll make. Do a first class job, and the work ball will keep on rollin' :thumbsup:

Bset of luck.

i`m with Mick on this 1 mate. the very best of luck to you

Reply to wall repairs in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

D
Budget renovation as I just bought the flat. Cavity brick walls, 1 external. Removed old tiles...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm trying to assess what prep is needed on the walls for my kitchen backsplash. We'll be...
Replies
Views
Looking for some technical advice on these tiles please. Our installers fitted this CaPietra...
Replies
Views
I'm redoing our bathroom and looking for some advice on tiling backer boards in relation to the...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay