Search the forum,

Discuss Vacuum cleaner/ Dust extraction in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

Peter

My work vacuum cleaner has just about died so needing a new one. What do you all use and how are they for general tiler use?

Been looking at a Henry or second hand Dyson DC22. Some of the larger extraction vacuums like the Bosch GAS25 would be a bit big as I'm only in a Connect so want something fairly compact.

Cheers

W

White Room

Are you refering to an extraction from a tool that makes dust or just a general hoover....I have a henry and it's seems to be the best but they do more industrial types as well.

P

Peter

Just something for general vacuuming joints and floors mainly, but powerful enough to suck up from the back of the grinder when needs must.

B

bugs183

Have a look at the Numatic range, they make Henrys but on an industrial body, ace piece of kit, and it's worth getting a longer house,so you don't drag it around the room with you.

kilty55

TF
Arms
Reaction score
got a yellow kercher vaccum free,great bit of kit fir cleanign up after rip outs

goes bagless as well..bit bulky mind but i like it

Reply to Vacuum cleaner/ Dust extraction in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen