Discuss Vacuum cleaner/ Dust extraction in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

P

Peter

My work vacuum cleaner has just about died so needing a new one. What do you all use and how are they for general tiler use?

Been looking at a Henry or second hand Dyson DC22. Some of the larger extraction vacuums like the Bosch GAS25 would be a bit big as I'm only in a Connect so want something fairly compact.

Cheers

W

White Room

Are you refering to an extraction from a tool that makes dust or just a general hoover....I have a henry and it's seems to be the best but they do more industrial types as well.

P

Peter

Just something for general vacuuming joints and floors mainly, but powerful enough to suck up from the back of the grinder when needs must.

B

bugs183

Have a look at the Numatic range, they make Henrys but on an industrial body, ace piece of kit, and it's worth getting a longer house,so you don't drag it around the room with you.

kilty55

TF
Arms
Reaction score
got a yellow kercher vaccum free,great bit of kit fir cleanign up after rip outs

goes bagless as well..bit bulky mind but i like it

Reaction score
I use a Fein Dustex and find it unbeatable TBH:thumbsup:

Picks up wet or dry and connects to my Hurricane floor grinding cowl for near enough zero dust grinding of concrete surfaces.

D

dobragol

Same as merlecollins Fein Dustex 25L is really good general vacuum/ extractor .Definitely better then Henry if used as a extractor ( and I own both)As for price I would say mid range between cheap Henry's and expensive Festool/Protools .

Reply to Vacuum cleaner/ Dust extraction in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay