Search the forum,

Discuss tiles that look like planks of wood in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

I

Ian

Porcelanosa do a 1200x196x10mm one! nice to fit, you will need a rubi tx1200 to cut them down the length, I don't know of any other cutters that are up to the job :smilewinkgrin:

S

Stewart

I ve done them a few times from Porcelanosa and found them to be top quality..........

Bri... I know of a cutter that is very good at cutting them down the middle......(;0)

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I've laid 60x100 woodgrain effect porcelain, but not the the larger format. Went down nicely with a random joint.

D

Deleted member 9966

Doug Boardley has laid some like these before but a smaller size I seem to recall. worth asking him.

H

hillhead

I'v done a few myself, even herringboned a couple with superb results.
Most of mine were 800x125 etc.
I have a big job coming in a couple of weeks and easily 150m2 of these timber effect to lay throughout bedrooms and a beautiful sunroom.
I love working with them.

Reply to tiles that look like planks of wood in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

I'm searching for 42 pieces of 12" x 12" Verde Alpi marble tiles. Preferably honed. 12" x 24"...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen