Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss stone sweating and staining under cordec. in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

J

jonnyc

I have just had a call from a stone company who have employed my company to fix a limestone floor.
the stone was predried in adryong room and presealed with stainstop mn.
dd

J

jonnyc

sir ramic
yes ?????
i am fed up with trying to write a post and getting timed out and losing the content.
i am really at a point when i dont want to post what i think are good questions any more and just give up.
i have just spent 15 mins writing about the problem i have only to loose most of it when i try to post.

J

jonnyc

sean
thanks for that advice .
maybe that works i dont know because havent tried.,
all i know is that i see something that says auto saved but it does not save everything i write and then post.
maybe i am just useless at this sort of thing but i do seem to manage on my internet banking and other related business.
i have to say that i am losing interest in posting what i perceive to be interesting topics that take more than a few sentences to put out.

B

bugs183

Try ticking the 'remember me' box when you sign in, i was having trouble too a while ago.
I'm guessing you've laid a floor, put corex straight over it and when removed you can see a difference.
It's great stuff and i use it alot, but i thought the floor may sweat so i try and leave it a few days.

Reaction score
Well it is going to sweat as the cordec will not let water/moisture through, and neither will the stone if it has been sealed ,and the adhesive would have contained a lot of water when mixed which has effectively been trapped !!!:thumbsup:

B

Bubblecraft

I use Tapatalk so can't talk out the timing out thing but once you've typed it all, right click, select all & copy, then hit post or reply. If you get timed out, just sign back in, right click again & hit paste. Saves you jumping between word & the forum

J

jonnyc

thanks for trying to help me guys . i saw two moderators watching this thread but they did not contact me to try and help so i am out.

S

Spud

i agree jonny it is frustrating and has been mentioned many times it really does need looking at by the admin

C

Colour Republic

I use to have this problem and ticking the 'remember me' box when you log in does sort it mate. I too was confused for quite a while but no problems anymore

C

Colour Republic

by the way if it does log you out sometimes clicking on the 'back' button in your browser can recover it, somethimes not ;(

W

White Room

I keep getting logged out thru google and have to reload, pain in the butt but no idea whats happening.

Reply to stone sweating and staining under cordec. in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks