Search the forum,

Discuss Rubi or Sigma users. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

mz30

TF
Arms
Reaction score
hmmmm. not on my Rubi's.... maybe you're using the incorrect size wheel for the porc's / tiles ?? or incorrect cutter TX / TS etc..

That may be the case but with my sigmas I don't have to worry about wheels or tx this or ts that they do the job regardless that's my point.

M

m3fitter

we'll have to agree to disagree on this one mz30, I'm passionate about Rubi, always have been.. been all over the world working from Germany, Italy, France, Latvia, Morrocco, Spain and Portugal, and the majority of foreign tilers I have worked with have had Rubi... its a personal preference thing

mz30

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Ok mate ,just that I was a rubi user for 15 years ,and I loved them (I really did)and when a sigma was put in front of me I couldn't even use it at first,but I perservered and haven't looked back since,its whatever your comfortable with at the end of the day ,I will say if you give a sigma a chance for a week on all the different tiles you may use you will see the difference when you don't have to use different wheels etc I too have worked abroad and you are right they do use rubi cutters,just that I have found a better cutter for me.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
we'll have to agree to disagree on this one mz30, I'm passionate about Rubi, always have been.. been all over the world working from Germany, Italy, France, Latvia, Morrocco, Spain and Portugal, and the majority of foreign tilers I have worked with have had Rubi... its a personal preference thing

Have you ever tried a sigma..?

Reply to Rubi or Sigma users. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen