Search the forum,

Discuss restoring tile that has grout in cracks in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

M

mary ann g

Hi wondering if anyone knows of some good product for beginner in cleaning tile that still has grout left in crack . Would really just like to clean up and need to know if need to seal grout never been sealed. THANKS

W

White Room

You say crack is that the tile which has cracked or just a feature of the tile.....

T

Time's Ran Out

:welcome: is the crack a feature of the tile surface ie. riven, or is their a crack in the tile and grout has got in. Is it the tile joint that needs cleaning and what type of tile surface is it - ceramic/stone/limestone. You have to be careful as to the strength of cleaner used but usually a dilute brick cleaner/acid can be effective, but always test on a discreet area first and wear protective clothing.

Reply to restoring tile that has grout in cracks in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, I have a porcelain patio which has had terrible grout efflorescence and I have also had to...
Replies
Views
Hi - Had reason to do a quick fix for a neighbour the other day and she had a Fix&Grout Ready...
Replies
Views
Hi people I'm in desperate need of advice So my builder who I let go due to poor work has...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for...
Replies
Views
Hi there - I’m hoping to get some advice. I’m a builder, based in Melbourne, Australia. I’ve...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen