Discuss Outdoor grout colourant in the Tile Cleaning and Restoration Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Rajanm

-
Reaction score
Hi,

I have a porcelain patio which has had terrible grout efflorescence and I have also had to replace some of the grout which has cracked. The problem is the replacement Bal micromax grout that I used has dried slightly lighter than the existing grout despite being the same colour.

My question is, is there a grout colourant that I can apply that would give the grout a uniform colour. I know universeal do one but it's almost £100 by the time you add in the cost of the cleaner that they suggest. I've heard good things about Mapei Fuga Fresca but just wondering if anyone has used it outdoors? Or if anyone has any other suggestions, that would be great!

Reply to Outdoor grout colourant in the Tile Cleaning and Restoration Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks