Search the forum,

Discuss rated people in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

steve9999

just wanted to know if any one uses this site and if so is it any good for getting work ?

E

enduro

I used it once, got to look at a job there was 6 other tilers there waiting to look at one bathroom. Got in the van a left...Never done it again.

L

LM Ceramics

ive used it a few times and got couple of jobs get 3 months for free and you have to pay for the quotes ranging from £5-£15 and after 3 months you have to pay £40 for three months plus you pay for quotes

to be honest i would only use it if i was desperate for work im starting to get busy now so i wont use it again

its good if you get the job but bad when you dont you end up competing with 3 other tilers not worth it really

Reply to rated people in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen