Search the forum,

Discuss quarry tiles as a skirting board! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

CLAYS TILES

anyone ever done a quarry tile skirting board?
been to quote on a garage, customer want quarry skirting 22m2 one tile high
wot would you guys charge???
wot adhesive/grout would you use??

many thanks

daz
:stupid:

D

DHTiling

Quarry skirtings....:furious3:.......

That's wot made me go on my own.....was doin some contract work for a company i worked for and they were re-vamping an MOD base and we were using quarrys as coves/skirts for about a month solid..day in day out...ffs.......never again.....:grin:

T

TilingLogistics

Old fashioned but there you go, I would charge that out like a kitchen spashback not as difficult but you are on your knees all the time

Kev

P

Pawelzik

...quarry skirting 22m2 one tile high...wot adhesive/grout would you use??

Provided that the walls are dry and not painted your normally used bagged SPF adhesive and grey grouting 5 mm. SPF because of climate changes in a garage.

C

CLAYS TILES

i priced all the mats & tiles today,rang customer back,his first words begins with F 2nd word was sake!
he's now looking into wood skirting!
happy days!!!

Reply to quarry tiles as a skirting board! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi people I'm in desperate need of advice So my builder who I let go due to poor work has...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm looking to tile the entirety of our small patio area with either brick slips or...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I’m new to this forum so apologies if already discussed but couldn’t find anything...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone Looking soon at retiling a shower enclosure walls at a local leisure centre. Once...
Replies
Views
Hi looking for advice laying these floor tiles. My bathroom is chipboard. I’m going to get...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen