Search the forum,

Discuss Preperation of concrete screed for Porcelain tiles outside in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com.

K

Kevbos

Lol .my missus would have found some way to cover it from weather .your lucky she waited

R

ReeceT

Well it is covered now and hopefully this will keep it dry.

Not sure which way to go with this now as two differing views.

If I don't use the Ditra Drain, could I use a addy which can go on a green screed. TileMaster Ultimate can go on green and is S2. Would this provide a solution?

Ta

K

Kevbos

Best thing choose a tile adhesive supplier ring their technical. They will tell you .I'd go mapei as they always helpful but most big suppliers have a technical side

Reply to Preperation of concrete screed for Porcelain tiles outside in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, I‘ve just finished tiling the majority of my garden path. Base is concrete, and tiles are...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid...
Replies
Views
I've got an AKW Tuff form shower tray with a waste that is 10mm above the tray when fully...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen