Search the forum,

Discuss new style spacer.. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

E

enduro

I don't think pro tilers will use them, probably sell on the shopping channel..:lol:

G

Gazzer

I like the fact that is a new angle on the Spacer but i cant see that much improvement over normal spacers. Also i dont have as much trouble as he was making out regular spacers cause.
I clicked on the next link after viewing yours Dave but couldnt understand a word the guy said....can you transalate?:thumbsup:
Link removed

Last edited by a moderator:
S

spacedout

I say bring back self-spacing h&r johnson tiles like in the 80s when we made some money.
who needs these pegs. Ive use string, spaghetti, card, bits of lino, wall plugs and a lot more. it all does the job!
However some idiot will buy them.:lol:

D

DHTiling

I say bring back self-spacing h&r johnson tiles like in the 80s when we made some money.
who needs these pegs. Ive use string, spaghetti, card, bits of lino, wall plugs and a lot more. it all does the job!
However some idiot will buy them.:lol:

Is that coz you is a tight git....:grin:......

Y

Yorkie

Perfect example of trying to find a solution to a problem that imo doesn't exist.
Also I would imagine that the cost would be quite pricey due to the size of the product and also not very cost effect when it comes to grouting, judging by the size of those joints.

Kenny

S

smartile

wot a load of pants!!! how u supposed to clean joints while they're in place?....wait til it dries then pick it all off......Nah aint got time for all that :thumbsdown:

Reply to new style spacer.. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi people I'm in desperate need of advice So my builder who I let go due to poor work has...
Replies
Views
Been advised to move this post to the uk forum, didn’t realise it was in the USA forum Would...
Replies
Views
Hi first timer to tile, im getting all my prep work and tools. My question is will the self...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Revamp Your Space on a Budget: Where to Find Affordable and Quality Cheap Floor Tiles When it...
Replies
Views
Hello: First time posting. Looks like a really good forum for Info. Here is my question: I'm...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen