Search the forum,

Discuss need to cut a 65mm hole in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

H

howard

the hole needs to be in the center of the tile the walls have already been tiled by someone else
----
Then get the customer to order the hole cutter if they want it done......then they might be kind and give it to you once done......:grin:
yeah already thought of that dave but only as a last resort

Last edited by a moderator:
B

bigandy

i agree with above explain to customer what is needed even show them 35's site and how much they charge for drilling the hole!!get them to buy it you drill it and get to keep the bit in return? or a lot of mess with grinder and the possibility of marking the tile beyond the area needed if a grinder is used. i am sure they will understand

H

howard

i spoke to the customer today and told him how much it would cost for the drill bit he has agreed to pay for it and said i could keep it after :thumbsup:

P

pjtiler

just drill a series of 4/5 mm holes in the center tap out a big enough hole so you can get your pincers in

D

Dumbo

Hi mate,

Id buy one know its a bit to fork out on but youll always have it in your kit then. One other bit advice dont buy a cheap set . I have the Armeg set cost 200 quid for the set and ive bought bigger ones to add on but theyve paid for themselves already .

ted

Reply to need to cut a 65mm hole in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Optimistic
Hi This is not a specific tiling question - sorry if inappropriate. i am in a position where i...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a wetroom tray on timber floor. We have an impey shower tray and tanking membrane...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Moved this as I incorrectly posted in the Pro forum! Hi all, Finally getting to lay the tiles in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen