Search the forum,

Discuss Looking For Johnson City Sandstone Beige 300x200 (CA0010143) in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com.

wokeye

-
Reaction score
I wondered if somebody could help me please? These tiles are in all the rooms with a toilet in, in a 6 year old house. I got the information from the house builder. I don't know if the code is correct. I have seen these tiles but in a bigger size on the net, which is not of much use. I would like about 1m2 minimum. But would take about 5m2 if the price was reasonable. Thanks

Attachments

• IMG-3940.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 7

Reply to Looking For Johnson City Sandstone Beige 300x200 (CA0010143) in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen