Search the forum,

Discuss Looking For A Job In Perth Wa in the Tiling Jobs | Tile Fixer & Contractor Work area at TilersForums.com.

D

D man

Just received my permanent visa for oz and I am moving on the 17th Jan and am looking for a start.I have been a tiler for 15 years and have experience in all aspects of tiling if anyone could help it would be appreciated.

Reply to Looking For A Job In Perth Wa in the Tiling Jobs | Tile Fixer & Contractor Work area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi my name is Mark porter I've been tiling for 30years , worked in eurodisney, hoping to get...
Replies
Views
Has anyone done any work like this? We are having a pvc door removed between dining and utility...
Replies
Views
Hello I wonder if anyone has of the attached tiles I could buy from them or something that is a...
Replies
Views
Lilygrace
L
I’m halfway through tiling a shower cubicle at home. First time doing any tiling. I’ve used...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Marley