Discuss Internal Corners (again!) in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

I've seen lots of posts on internal corners in a bathroom but am still confused as to what to do and I apologise for not getting it. I am tiling a bathroom wall and have got to the internal corners. From what I understand the two tiles will overlap and that a gap of 2mm should be used (ebtween the tiles I presume?). But on the first wall should I grout the corner and then on the second wall where the tile overlaps do I grout and then apply sealant on top?

Or should I not be using grout at all and just fill the gaps with sealant to enable a bit of flexibility?

Really appreciate any help on this and thanks in advance.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Internal Corners (again!) in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

First time poster here. For some context, I have a (mostly finished) tiny home with some really...
Replies
Views
I'm just grouting a new en suite and have left the corners open until I'm sure of the best way...
Replies
Views
Hi, Looking for advice mainly on how much adhesive I should remove from between the tiles in a...
Replies
Views
Hi all, As per the title, my tiler has grouted the internal corners of our new shower enclosure...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB