Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss FREE Nicobond Grout for the first 10 Tilers in the Adhesive and Grout area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
Happy Friday All

We have launched the NEW Nicobond Grout Pro Flexible range.

I am happy to offer 2 x 10kg bags of our NEW Nicobond Grout Pro FREE OF CHARGE to the first 10 tilers that comment on this post.

Let me know your thoughts on the product then happy to have a chat about how we can help.

Andy
Nicobond National Sales Manager
07971 512 983

More about Nicobond GroutPro Flexible

Our highly polymer modified, flexible, fast setting range of wall and floor tile grouts suitable for ceramics, porcelains, and natural stones. This superior formulation is efflorescence free and has excellent anti mould properties. Aquablok technology reduces water permeability helping to maintain the grouts colour.

Market leading handling characteristics ensure that this grout is extremely easy to mix, apply and clean off. GroutPro Flexible is complemented by twelve high quality coordinating Silicone Sealants adding an enhanced finish to any project.

Highly polymer modified
Flexible - for use over timber floors
Use with underfloor heating systems
Fast setting
Efflorescence free
Aquablok technology - high water resistance
Internal and external use
Available in 12 popular colours
12 coordinating silicone
sealants available
Joint width: 2 - 20mm
Pot Life: Approx 45-60 mins
Setting Time: Approx 3 hours
Ready for use: 8 - 12 hours
Available in: 10, 2.5kg
Andy,

please could i try this product đź‘Ť

Reaction score
Happy Friday All

I am happy to offer 2 x 10kg bags of our NEW Nicobond Grout Pro FREE OF CHARGE to the first 10 tilers that comment on this post.

Let me know your thoughts on the product then happy to have a chat about how we can help.

Andy
07971 512 983

Our highly polymer modified, flexible, fast setting range of wall and floor tile grouts suitable for ceramics, porcelains, and natural stones. This superior formulation is efflorescence free and has excellent anti mould properties. Aquablok technology reduces water permeability helping to maintain the grouts colour.

Market leading handling characteristics ensure that this grout is extremely easy to mix, apply and clean off. GroutPro Flexible is complemented by twelve high quality coordinating Silicone Sealants adding an enhanced finish to any project.

Highly polymer modified
Fast setting
Efflorescence free
12 coordinating silicone
sealants available
Andy, Could I please try this free trial product ?

Kevbos

Arms
Reaction score
Happy Friday All

Andy
07971 512 983

Highly polymer modified
Fast setting
Efflorescence free
12 coordinating silicone
sealants available
Is it a smooth finish or grainy , as it can do upto 20 mm?

Reply to FREE Nicobond Grout for the first 10 Tilers in the Adhesive and Grout area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
05jtaylor
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock