Search the forum,

Discuss Floor prep advice please in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

danc07

Hi all I am at last stage of my bathroom refurb (the floor) and would like advice please,floor size is 1.7mx1.8m,existing is floorboards which are not to bad but the floor has a fall of roughly 15-20mm,don't seem to be much movement not a very big area.
The mrs (the boss) has chosen 600x600 polished porcelain.
I am in the building trade (don't shout) so have some knowledge,my prob is there is so many ways to do this I believe,the 1 way which I really don't want to do is rip floorboards up would be a nightmare.So any suggestions tips tricks will be a great help.Oh and my thoughts are PLY and HARDIBACKER
THANKS DAN.

Reply to Floor prep advice please in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen