Search the forum,

Discuss First tiling job after my course with UKPTT in the Tiling Courses area at TilersForums.com.

W

Waluigi

Looks good to me:thumbsup:

You have a willingness to learn which is what it’s all about.

James De

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
I’ve made a schoolboy error of starting with a full tile in the corner though :confused: idiot!!!! Won’t make that mistake again!

James De

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
Get yourself a laser, easiest thing in the world to ping up the wall and see if its plumb...infact I'd go so far as to say its an essential piece of kit
I have one, used it for my datum when I was setting out.. I’ll have to have a look tomorrow as I might have effed up

Reply to First tiling job after my course with UKPTT in the Tiling Courses area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen