Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Experienced Tiler needed, Newquay. in the Tiling Work | Tiling Jobs - Tilers Required area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Stevos

TF
Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
Hello,
I have a contract for a large high profile tile job coming up in Newquay. The work is in a new Spa and pool complex. There is a variety of different tiles, to include 250 square meters of curved walls in pebble mosaic!
The majority of the floor tile is in porcelain with falls to pool edges and to shower drains etc.
I am looking for a experienced, time served tiler to assist me with the tile.
Work is due to begin May time and i estimate around 3-4 months work for the two of us. All materials are provided, so it will be a labour only basis.
If your interested, please send me a message and i can provide more details.
I will require some references and like to see some photos of your works.
Look forward to your responses.
Steve

420673_356253691081075_904528108_n.jpg

OP
Stevos

Stevos

TF
Reaction score
Must say, pretty dam lucky to live in this part of the world, just need a trump wall to keep all the tourist out !! Only joking

py rookie

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Hello,
I have a contract for a large high profile tile job coming up in Newquay. The work is in a new Spa and pool complex. There is a variety of different tiles, to include 250 square meters of curved walls in pebble mosaic!
The majority of the floor tile is in porcelain with falls to pool edges and to shower drains etc.
Work is due to begin May time and i estimate around 3-4 months work for the two of us. All materials are provided, so it will be a labour only basis.
Steve

View attachment 103811
Hi there are you still looking for a tiler.. I'm in Devon and looking for work cheers

D

Dave carwithen

Hello,
Steve

View attachment 103811
Hi there if you need 2 tilers to help we have many years experience between in all aspects of tile

Reply to Experienced Tiler needed, Newquay. in the Tiling Work | Tiling Jobs - Tilers Required area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock