Search the forum,

Discuss everyone had a good xmas? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Greetings one and all. Did we all have a good xmas?
Drink and eat to much?

Forums been quite....so I imagine everyones been enjoying there time off..:thumbsup:

CJ

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Nice to have bit of time off...........but not with flu :sick:

Spose it could have been worse........I could have got it during work.

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
It was ok till I found on Christmas eve that some fu@in scumbag had cleared out my bank account fraudulently.... Still waiting to hear if we will get it back...

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Nasty that Alan, you'll have the other millions in off-shore accounts won't you. Don't see why you wouldn't get it back.

judge

TF
Arms
Reaction score
It was ok till I found on Christmas eve that some fu@in scumbag had cleared out my bank account fraudulently.... Still waiting to hear if we will get it back...
As if robbing your account isnt bad enough,they do it on xmas eve !!!!!
Ive had 3 different frauds against me and allways got refunded.:thumbsup:

S

steve-tiler

Hope it gets sorted out quickly for you Ajax123.

As for me a nice relaxing break so far, always love this time of year.

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
No reason why it shouldn't be refunded just a blooming awkward time to happen. I just wish I could get hold of the scumbags .... Mind you I'd probably end up in prison so maybe not...

D

Deleted member 9966

Christmas wasn't too bad. I even cooked Christmas dinner for 5 of us! Quite an achievement for somebody who doesn't cook, often.

By boxing day I was totally bored, and totally annoyed with the in-laws trying to fatten me back up, after spending 2 years losing almost 3 stone in weight. Ho hum, at least Christmas is another 350 something days away.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Ive spent the last four days sat on the bog with the sh1ts.....hernia opp i had 2 half weeks ago is infected....and im ment to be going back to work monday....bloody hate Christmas. ..lol

Reply to everyone had a good xmas? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Morning All! I thought it was about time to start a new Good Morning Thread as the only other...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I have redone the tiles (porcelain ones) in the kitchen. The grout used, BAL...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I'm really hoping you all can help as I am at my wits end. We have hired...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I am building my own house and now I'm ready to tile the floor downstairs. I have...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen