Search the forum,

Discuss Cut Door frames or Tiles? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

Pompey61

Tiling hallway (10mm tiles) with several doors involved, what are your prefrerences with regards to cutting. Doorframes or Tiles??? any Tips greatly appreciated.

Thanks for all replies to date. fantaststic learning tool!

Regards

Pompey

F

faithhealer

make the tiles fit the frame usually, if you start cutting frames you might have to try to slide tiles 'under' frame.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

DHTiling

in theory its alot neater to cut frames etc for tiles to fit but not always practicle as it depends upon tile format, anything larger than 400 x400 you cant always slide tiles under due to there size.. dave....

Reply to Cut Door frames or Tiles? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I'm looking for solid answer or opinion. We had some windows removed on an exterior wall and...
Replies
Views
Hello I'm new to tiling my first flooring job it's 42sqm in 600x 200 floor tiles (wood effect)...
Replies
Views
I'm Looking For This Tile Seeking Floor tiles by Azuvi....
I appreciate these are discontinued by distributor Tile Maze sold under BELMONT Grigio, but I...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen