Search the forum,

Discuss Briccolina disc in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

turtle-tiling

Hello all after a bit of help :thumbsup: if any one can please. My blade on my briccolina wet cutter is not shot strugling on ceramic now after quary tiles hammered it. What i am after is, does anyone know where to get a replacement blade ive look on line but cant find one. I dont really want to change my cutter just because i cant get a blade for it, it has 2 holes, the main locating hole and a second locating pin. I hope someone can help me many thanks..

D

DHTiling

If it's not worn out then run a piece of sandstone through it...this releases new diamonds/hones the blade.......:thumbsup: or a honing block from a tile shop will work..

G

grumpygrouter

If you can't dress it you will need to contact Contractors Direct in holland www.cdeuro.com however, I have just tried to log on to the site but it is not coming up....wonder if they have ceased trading???

Failing that, contact SIRI in italy, the makers of the Briccy, they will help you out.

T

turtle-tiling

Thanks lads for answers will try both and see, hopefully sandstone will work for a bit anyway once again cheers have one on me:8:

Reply to Briccolina disc in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi I have a wetroom tray on timber floor. We have an impey shower tray and tanking membrane...
Replies
Views
Hi I asked the Wunda technical department if I can just use a Ditra mat only and not the SLC...
Replies
Views
Hello all, After years of abuse, the bathroom needed an overhaul from top to bottom. Out...
Replies
Views
Hi there, after a little help. Just installed a picture wall with tiles in my bathroom but...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen